1. Why would God put a tree of knowledge in the garden of eden, give them the temptation to eat from the tree by creating the snake that convinces them and then convict them and all of their children for all time based on this one event? Wouldn’t it have been easier to put the tree outside of the garden?
2. Why does God give human beings five senses, but then judges them on the ultimate task of believing in something they cannot experience with those senses?
3. If God knows the outcome of everything in the end, why even create the people to begin with that he knows will eventually be damned to hell? Does he enjoy damning people to hell?
4. Why does God care what you do in the privacy of your own bedroom, such as masturbation or anal sex?
5. Why does God create homosexuals or transgender people and then claim it’s a sin for them to be that way?
6. Why doesn’t the bible (if written by God) reference the number Pi properly?
7. Why does God destroy all but a few people on the entire earth in a flood and then feel bad about doing it? Isn’t this odd behavior for something that is all knowing and all powerful?