Rim jobs. Yes. Rim jobs. I’m not talking about those twenty inch spinners you put on your car, I’m talking about finessing tailpipe with the tip of your tongue.
There are many people that seem to think this is disgusting. It’s understandable why. But once you get your head around it, you’ll realize it’s not that big of a deal and really not as bad as you might think. Kinky, yes, and fun.
If your boyfriend decides to go down on you from behind it might be a little surprising at first. Enjoy it. Know that he’s doing it because he worships every inch of your body. It can be very stimulating and enjoyable once you put it in your mind that it’s not a bad thing.
Now here’s a tip.
#. Stay clean. Best to do something like this after you’ve both taken a shower.
Rim jobs can be enjoyable for both parties. Whether it’s the guy going down on the girl or the reverse.
Now here’s a hot topic, I haven’t yet met a girl who doesn’t want to try anal sex. Yes I’ve met a lot of them that say “No way! Exit only!” until I get them in my bed. Maybe I have some sort of amazing power over women that just makes them want to spread themselves open for me. But I’m not that arrogant. Instead I believe that somewhere deep inside every women is a desire to try it. To be penetrated and completely surrender themselves to the cock. Whatever it is, I don’t know, but if you’re thinking “no way” ask yourself “what does an anal orgasm feel like?” and if you can’t answer it, maybe you might be curious to find out.
That said lets talk about some tips.
1. Always use plenty of lube. I would think this would be obvious but you never know. If need be, start with your finger or your tongue to help get used to the idea.
2. Guys, go slooowwww. You’re going to have to be very patient and listen to what she is saying and how she is reacting. If she says pull out then pull out. Don’t say “alright baby hold on a minute”, no dude, pull out. Also she might not tell you, so you have to read her. If she looks like she’s going to deliver a baby then pull out, but do it slowly. Once you get past the sphincter your ride will be much smoother but it may take a couple of tries.
3. Girls, push out while he’s pushing in. It’s important to relax, the more relaxed you are the less it will be uncomfortable.
4. Once you’re in, pause for a minute, don’t move. Let her body get used to you being there. At this time it would be a good idea to start playing with her clit. Get her going. This will also help relax her.
5. Don’t double dip. That is, don’t switch back and forth from the back to the front. This can cause infections and other problems. If you’re going to use the back door and then want to have vaginal sex, clean up first.
Most importantly enjoy yourself. It’s not dirty and it can be a lot of fun for both people.
In our next chapter I’ll talk about anal play for men.
EDIT – I hope people take this as the sort of tongue in cheek (no pun in tended jewjewbee ;) entry I intended it to be. Although the tips are solid.