I think it’s interesting how all of these tips relate to fashion and hygiene. Granted I guess it is on lovelyish. But shouldn’t girls be getting other kinds of tips like:
1. Find a hobby that produces something tangible and of value to you.
2. Remember to smile every day, since smiling can help you to be happier.
3. Confidence is key to presenting yourself in a professional way and garnering the respect you deserve.
4. Don’t ever let anyone tell you what you cannot do.
5. Eat healthy and exercise. It will help you to feel better and maintain a positive outlook.
6. Give a firm grip when shaking someones hand and do not let them overturn your hand.
7. Time is money. How much is your time worth to you?
8. Learn as much as you can about history, it has a way of repeating itself.
9. If you can do it yourself then do it, but allow others to feel good by doing things for you from time to time.
10. Drama is a genre, not a lifestyle.
You’ll notice that these same tips can also apply to men. That’s not a coincidence.